This is the Japan’s first graduate school that researches administration, offering a master’s degree program (granting a master’s degree) and a doctoral degree program (granting a doctoral degree). The master’s degree program has four courses (public management, business management, information administration, and nursing administration) allowing you to acquire the basic concept of administration from various sectors, and implements problem-based education and research that can respond to the request of a community. The doctoral degree program not only implements education and research for solving problems that occur in various fields of society from various angles and comprehensively with advanced knowledge and judgment, but also implements education and research that increases the adequacy and reliability of issue solution by deepening and developing the theory of administration further. Moreover, in order to respond to the request of the advanced recurrent education to members of society, we adopt a Saturday course and a day/evening course system.
1. Goals of personal Development
We focus on training a highly specialized professional and researcher who can practically solve the complicated, diversified social problems with the interdisciplinary partnerships.
We focus on training a highly specialized professional and researcher who has the responsibility for the development of administration theory and are able to creatively solve the complicated, diversified issues with the interdisciplinary knowledge and advanced techniques.
2. Requirements for human resources
- (1)To advance your research, on the premise that your basic skills (such as abilities of analyzing, logical thinking, and composition), you need to have professional basic knowledge and linguistic ability which is higher than certain level. (Entrance examination for general person)
- (2)To advance your research, with your basic skills (such as abilities of analyzing, logical thinking, and composition) and hopefully you have enlightened experiences as a member of society. (Entrance examination for a member of society)
- (3)To measure and evaluate your abilities as listed above, we have English, and specialized subject examinations and interviews for general persons, and we have essays and interviews for a member of society, and we have essays (Japanese ability) and interviews for an international applicant.
- (1)To advance your academic research, you need to have an adequate required basic ability (such as abilities of academic knowledge, linguistic ability, inquiring mind and logical thinking.)
- (2)To measure and evaluate your abilities as listed above; all general, business and international applicant will complete a Standard English and oral exams.
3. The method of selecting new students
We select new students using the total score of interviews and screening documents of the research plan, the result of examinations (English, Specialized subject).
Special Admission Quota for International Postgraduate Scholarship for Research on Mercury
Configuration of the Graduate School
Admission Capacity for the Division of Administrative Studies
- Master’s Degree Program : 20
- Doctoral Degree Program : 4